Get Real Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 4080 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

Go down
Chitta
Chitta
memebrs with 1 post
GetReal Gold : 4103

Nudism Empty Nudism

2018-08-29, 2:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
This is simply being Clothes free (Heluwen) with others. I have asked this question from many homo and hetero guys and the responses have not been favorable. For heteros its about being gay and for homos they dont't understand why you do such a thing when you can have sex clothless. For me it's much more beyond than simply sex. It is a life style, being body positive and enjoying freedom devoid of any sex and restrictions. I would love to establish the concept in Sri Lanka and is willing to if there's anyone who is interested. I love outdoors, specially camping, hiking, being with nature and being a nudist will enable us to experience them in our truest form. I am looking for anyone interested.
body_desire
body_desire
Mood : Fabulous

City : colombo
GetReal Gold : 4058

Nudism Empty Re: Nudism

2018-09-27, 10:14 am
yes, we did such a event once. actually it was a get together.and we rented an apartment & invited our friends, & they their friends. and all were naked inside the venue. dancing drinking. enjoyed the night.
lkguy83
lkguy83
memebrs with 1 post
Mood : Fine

City : Gampaha
GetReal Gold : 7674

2018-11-27, 2:28 pm
Chitta wrote:This is simply being Clothes free (Heluwen) with others. I have asked this question from many homo and hetero guys and the responses have not been favorable. For heteros its about being gay and for homos they dont't understand why you do such a thing when you can have sex clothless. For me it's much more beyond than simply sex. It is a life style, being body positive and enjoying freedom devoid of any sex and restrictions. I would love to establish the concept in Sri Lanka and is willing to if there's anyone who is interested. I love outdoors, specially camping, hiking, being with nature and being a nudist will enable us to experience them in our truest form. I am looking for anyone interested.
I would like to stand with u.beside u with establish concept and buid up community
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum