Get Real ForumLog in

Community Forum

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 2186 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

description I Don't Want to go Back Alone

more_horiz
Simply adorable is this short film from writer and director Daniel Ribeiro of You, Me & Him / Café com Leite fame.

Sure, it's a variation on the coming-of-age theme, as fifteen-year-old blind teenager Leo finds himself having to deal with the jealousy of his best friend Giovana for the new student in class, whilst coming to terms with his own feelings for the boy and soon to be close friend and perhaps more, Gabriel.

Yet whilst the burgeoning sexuality / teenage crush scenarios are tried and tested, the blind angle is refreshingly different, resulting in a story that is so naturally played, that you just want to see more. No surprise then, this that sweet 'n' tender short ended up the recipient of numerous film festival awards, let alone having been picked up by the government as part of a schools presentation on sexual diversity, only to find itself too hot to handle in one state. A sad reflection on a part of Brazilian sociality for sure, given this cinematic gem beautifully defines how when it comes to falling in love, love is blind to the calling of your heart. Utterly charming, kind of goes without saying.

descriptionI Don't Want to go Back Alone

more_horiz
Woow. It is a great short film. I love it ...

descriptionRe: I Don't Want to go Back Alone

more_horiz
වෙනස් විදිහක කතාවක් , මමත් ආසාවෙන් බලපු Short film එකක්

more_horiz
love it

more_horiz
pride

more_horiz
pride