Get Real Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 4102 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

Highland Blossoms

+4
භානුක
thavisha
Siyapath
Malintha
8 posters
Go down
Malintha
Malintha
+ 250 Posts
Mood : Still alive

GetReal Gold : 9246

Highland Blossoms Empty Highland Blossoms

2013-11-18, 4:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Let me slowly go ahead. I hope you will come to highland meadows to see whether new blossoms are there....   

Highland blossoms…

I kept quiet as I pretended to be asleep on my room bed. I didn’t hear a single word my parents chatted restlessly in the kitchen because of the heavy downpour on the corrugated sheets. I desperately wanted to listen them and I tried in vain. I just heard a few of what they talked to each other. I was nervous and totally drained.

‘ It’s a shame…no use of telling this idiot….look how stubborn he is..’

Intermittent flashes of thunder lit the dark room fully as if it was bright sun, recalled me the flashes on the stage at school musical concert in which I sang. The way they patted me telling I did a good job, and how we all danced under the flash. Passing exam well too is a sin in one way or another. Reason for all this mess was my colors at ordinary level math and science. Oh…I shouldn’t have made it that way. Because I know I’m not all that brilliant and brainy. I wonder how I made “A” for mathematics.

There was no peace at my home these days and it was me. My parents, teachers , relatives and many others compelled me to do Bio science or math for Advanced Levels. But I never liked any of these. My best friend in the class opted Mathematics. Blow it!.
I was just 12 years old when I was sent for math private tuition at a very rude female teacher I was compelled to be there up to O levels.  I was a total fool in front of her. She often blamed me. She was even in my horrible dreams. She twisted, pinched my year in front of all others in the class. No wonder my ears grew couple of centimeters longer because of her.

Siyapath
Siyapath
+ 1000 Posts
Mood : Rainbow

City : Ratmalana
GetReal Gold : 13696

Highland Blossoms Empty Re: Highland Blossoms

2013-11-18, 7:04 pm
OMG :shock: :shock:
thavisha
+ 1000 Posts
Mood : Awesome

City : Colombo
GetReal Gold : 12120

2013-11-18, 7:34 pm
ela ela english walinuth daanawa wage goda
භානුක
භානුක
Team Member
Team Member
Mood : Hurt

City : ගාල්ල
GetReal Gold : 9045

2013-11-18, 8:10 pm
Great aiya.... pride pride pride pride pride 
kasunx
kasunx
Team Member
Team Member

City : Battaramulla
GetReal Gold : 12453

2013-11-18, 9:19 pm
nice..... bro! gud start!pride pride pride
Malintha
Malintha
+ 250 Posts

GetReal Gold : 9246

2013-11-25, 10:36 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Dear friends...thanks a lot....

Any way I couldn’t win and I was forced to study something I never wanted. I sat sulkily in the science class dissecting those miserable toads and cockroaches for more than six months. Attending private tuition in hungry noons,  jam packed tuition classes made me sick. I attended Chemistry and Physics classes with Kushan. He was good at those. On our way to tuition was fun, but It soon vanished once in the classroom. I could not understand some lessons of physics and chemistry. I was totally disappointed and increasingly cross with my parents for pushing me in to this muddle.  I was cornered and ridiculed in the school class for my temperament. I was just wondering when others did sums in the class. It was only Kushan who was at least a bit sensitive to me asking me

‘ kasun….just tell me….what’s wrong with you?’.  One evening after school I was almost broke, a cold drop of tears rolled over my cheeks, despite I wanted to hold it back to me and hurried to look normal. I told everything with Kushan , who could only listen me.

I know ….if I had any talent …it was music. End of another six months time …I was in a complete mess…I hated all my studies. I was not in a mood to go to school. I was fed up with studies. Only thing I enjoyed was hanging around with Kushan on our way to tuition and that fun too ended soon once we are in the class. Soon I fell sick. I ran away from school. Once day I was caught red handed. Principle hit me with his cane and nearly split my back and pain never ended. All asked what am I up to. It was terrible…I told kushan everything…I told him I want to stop school.

So I stopped schooling. It was yesterday all this happened. I refused to eat. A hunger strike! What do I want to win? I was not sure. I was angry , I was angry with everybody. I was angry with myself for not being clever enough. All showed their long faces to me. Both school and home were a prison cell for me. I wanted to quit. I wanted to quit from everything. I wanted to run away from home. Unfortunately my mother checked my extra fat bag and found my clothes. My plan was to go and stay in a remote temple. I knew the chief priest there as he fell one of our acquaintances when we were on a pilgrimage.  I was not the type rough on parents. Yet I couldn’t go through it anymore.

All it was like a nightmare. In the midst of all these, there was something another I never understood. I never knew what it was. There was a temple closer to my aunt’s place in the village. I always preferred  tranquility in the temple yard. It was always a nice place to be alone. I used to visit this temple when I felt sad or lonely. I am 5’ 8”, slim, tan boy. I got brown eyes and black hair. I never had many friends. Rather was a shy introvert who spend more time alone. Yet I too was like anybody else wanted  laugh with fun, excitement and friendship.

I enjoyed sweeping under the Bo tree, whenever I felt like doing so. I was mesmerized by the calmness, temple flowers fallen on the sand. Often I sat under the Bo tree watching how shadows dance on the sand. There always was a sweet odor of scents. I never knew time ticks.
Monk in the temple one day talked with me. He wanted to know who I am and whereabouts. He asked me to attend Sunday school. I let him know I am not from this village and of my aunt. He knew aunt well. He was very kind to me. I was about to melt in front of him telling all the pains I am going through. Yet for some reason I kept it to myself. He gave me a book to read and asked to do well in my studies. Later I told him my troubles. He advised me to do what makes me happy, yet with understanding. One day when I went to the upper terrace monk was under a tree shade. He was in total silence meditating, his eyes closed. Yet a shocking misfortune stopped my visits to the temple.

Siyapath
Siyapath
+ 1000 Posts
Mood : Rainbow

City : Ratmalana
GetReal Gold : 13696

2013-11-25, 6:58 pm
nice
indu
indu
GetReal Gold : 7509

2014-01-28, 3:38 pm
nice
Isura
Isura
+ 100 Posts
Mood : Fine

City : Kurunegala
GetReal Gold : 8549

2014-03-06, 11:07 am
Superrrrrrrb bro. Keep it up
Shan Sahan
Shan Sahan
Mood : Proud

City : Wattala
GetReal Gold : 7549

2014-05-05, 2:15 pm
wowwww. This is really nice story. I am eagerly waiting for the next part.. All the best bro... :D  pride  pride  bow  bow
Isura
Isura
+ 100 Posts
Mood : Fine

City : Kurunegala
GetReal Gold : 8549

2014-05-05, 5:06 pm
This isn't updated for a long time....
Shan Sahan
Shan Sahan
Mood : Proud