Get Real Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 4081 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

Go down
zkt
zkt
+ 100 Posts
Mood : In love

City : Colombo
GetReal Gold : 9530

Indian gay community fight for their rights Empty Indian gay community fight for their rights

2013-12-11, 11:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thavisha
+ 1000 Posts
Mood : Awesome

GetReal Gold : 12078

Indian gay community fight for their rights Empty Re: Indian gay community fight for their rights

2013-12-12, 12:53 am
:x  :x  :x
Siyapath
Siyapath
+ 1000 Posts
Mood : Rainbow

City : Ratmalana
GetReal Gold : 13654

Indian gay community fight for their rights Empty Re: Indian gay community fight for their rights

2013-12-12, 7:23 am
sooooooooooooooooo sad
zkt
zkt
+ 100 Posts

Indian gay community fight for their rights Empty World Raging Against India’s Ban On Same-Sex Intercourse

2013-12-16, 12:48 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mumbai , India

Bangalore, India

Ahmedabad, India

Kolkata, India

Delhi, India

Washington, D.C. - USA

New York City - USA

London , United Kingdom
Siyapath
Siyapath
+ 1000 Posts

2013-12-16, 1:58 pm
lankaawa wenuwen mehema dewal kawadaa nam dakinna labewida?
thavisha
+ 1000 Posts

2013-12-16, 8:06 pm
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
zkt
zkt
+ 100 Posts

Indian gay community fight for their rights Empty Gay and happy! writes Twinkle Khanna on Section 377 in India

2013-12-20, 5:06 pm
Gay sex is now a criminal offence though it is criminally offensive to me that in 2013 we have regressed to this state. How can we define people not by the qualities they posses as human beings but by what they choose to do in private, with mutual acquiescence and which does not affect anyone else.

I work with a gay colleague and we have travelled from China to Vegas and I have never felt safer and more secure in my life. I have stood in five inch Jimmy Choos (I hate heels) in a gay bar for four hours with my friend because he wanted to be there and in return he has stood up for me when the billionaire client decided that my services could include a little more than just design.

The best compliment my friend paid me was ‘You are just like a guy’ which though a bit demeaning to women coming from a straight man felt like a badge of honour from a gay one.

So since section 377 has dropped us into the midst of ridiculous circumstances, I have a few farcical and not so farcical things to add...

1 More gay men will stay in the closet, pretend to be straight, get into terrible marriages and make many, many women miserable wondering why their sweet, artistic husbands don’t desire them at all.

2  A creative, well dressed, charming, intuitive Indian man can only be gay so arrest him and leave us poor women all the inarticulate, pawing buffoons to grapple with.

3 Next let’s think about arresting all our cricketers, they are a group of the same sex people who keep playing with each other’s balls, it’s a mutual agreement to be part of a team and it is pleasurable to play so I am sure it’s a crime like other mutual, pleasurable, same sex acts.

4 I know we have separate prisons for men and women so that they don’t indulge in sex at all (well, they try the gay sex thing that you are now banning while they are in jail you know) but after arresting people for homosexual acts and putting them in prison, how will you segregate them so that they don’t find members of their own gender to have sex with?

5 Food for thought — A humourist once said that you don’t have to be gay to start a gay rights group just like you don’t have to be a giraffe to start an animal rights group.

6 For all the straight homophobic men that even vaguely think that this is in any way a satisfactory judgement... a) homophobia can actually be defined as — The fear that gay men will treat you the same way, you straight men treat women. b) All gay men are not checking you out all the time, they have standards you know.

7 How about we first catch all the rapists, give them life imprisonment before we run around in circles and do daft things like arresting people for mutually agreeable acts that do not harm a single soul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thavisha
+ 1000 Posts

2013-12-20, 5:34 pm
gud article
Siyapath
Siyapath
+ 1000 Posts

2013-12-20, 9:47 pm
good one
nirmal srinath
nirmal srinath
City : dehiwala
GetReal Gold : 7525

2013-12-22, 9:09 pm
sri lanka should go ahead and grant equality for all its people including gay and lesbian peoples and should be human rights leader in south asia.. we are the nation who can do it firstly...then other nations in south asia will follow us...

Last edited by nirmal srinath on 2013-12-23, 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
thavisha
+ 1000 Posts

2013-12-22, 11:35 pm
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
nirmal srinath
nirmal srinath
City : dehiwala
GetReal Gold : 7525

Indian gay community fight for their rights Empty දකුනු ආසියාව තුල සමලින්ගික සබඳතා

2013-12-23, 11:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
මම නම් හිතන විදිහට ලන්කාව ඉදිරියට ගිහින් නීති ගේන්න ඔනේ සියලුම සමාජ කොටස් වල අයිතිවසිකම් රැකෙන විදිහට​..සහ අනිත් දකුනු අසියානු රටවලටත් අදර්සයක් වෙන විදිහට​....ලන්කාව තමයි දකුනු අසියනු රටවල් වලින් ආර්ථික​, සමජීය​, සහ ආකල්පමය අතින් දියුනුම මිනිසුන් ජීවත් වෙන්නෙ...අපිත වඩා ආර්ථික අතින් පසුපසින් සිටින නේපලය පවා දැන් මේ කාරනව අතින් ඉදිරියට ගිහින් ඒ රටේ නීති වෙනස් කරල සියලුම පුද්ගලයන්ට සමන අයිතිවසිකම් ලබ දීල තියනව​....අපි අපේ කලපයේ නේපාලය වත් ආදර්ශයට අරගෙන මේ කාරනය සම්බන්දයෙන් ඉදිරියට යන්න ඔනෙ දැන්වත්...
අග්නිදිග ආසියනු කලාපයේ ථේරවාදී බෞද්ධ රටවල් වන තායිලන්තය​, ලාඕසය​, කාම්බෝජය යන රටවල් වල කිසිම කලෙක සමලින්ගික අයිතිවාසිකම් කප්පදු වී තිබී හෝ සමලින්ගිකත්වය තහනම් වී තිබී නැහැ....මේ රටවල් අතරිනුත් තායිලන්තය අද වනවිට බොහෝ ඉදිරියට ගිහින් සමලින්ගික සම්බන්දතා රෙජිස්ටර් හෝ විවහ කිරීම පිලිබඳ තීරනය කිරීම සඳහා පාර්ලිමේන්තු කමිටු පවා පත්කරලා තියනවා.....
zkt
zkt
+ 100 Posts

Indian gay community fight for their rights Empty Delhi High Court judge who legalized gay sex saddened by Supreme Court ruling

2013-12-24, 11:00 am
thavisha
+ 1000 Posts

2013-12-24, 5:34 pm
:(  :(
zkt
zkt
+ 100 Posts

2013-12-28, 9:45 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum