Get Real Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 4112 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

Go down
Anonymous
srilankan

gay discrimination Empty gay discrimination

2015-11-03, 9:10 pm
what kind of problems gay people having if they come? how people accept them and how government react to them?
Anonymous
srilankan

gay discrimination Empty I NEED TO KNOW

2015-11-03, 9:25 pm
I'M SRI LANKAN AND LIVING IN UK. iHAD A CIVIL PARTNERSHIP 3YEARS AGO IN UK. MY PARTNER IS IRISH AND WE PLANING TO COME TO SRI LANKA AND SETTLE OVER THERE. BUT I' M REALLY WORRIED I DONT WANT TO BE DISCREET IN MY COUNTRY. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CURRENT SITUATION FOR GAY PEOPLE IN SRI LANKA? IS THERE ANY LGBT ORGANIZATION  AND ARE THEY HELPING ?
THANK YOU GUYS...........................................
Anonymous
madawa

gay discrimination Empty DON'T GO

2015-11-15, 5:20 pm
Dont go Sri Lanka there is lots of discrimination from authorities and people. you cant live openly in sri lanka. if you go you have to suffer lot trust me
Sponsored content

gay discrimination Empty Re: gay discrimination

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum