Get Real Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 4128 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

Go down
Hitha Honda Kolla
Hitha Honda Kolla
2000 + Posts
Mood : Loveble

City : cololmbo
GetReal Gold : 9850

New English Stories Empty New English Stories

2016-07-11, 3:17 pm
How come that there are no new stories in this section of the site? It's a real pitty that our english writers are very indifferent towards our site.
manush
manush
GetReal Gold : 5561

New English Stories Empty Re: New English Stories

2016-11-26, 8:07 pm
Hmmm yes. I think there are many talented brothers here. So you are eligible to writing. So plz. if u can Write english stories, start it. Because this section became lukewarm. We have to make enthusiatic place.
darknoon
darknoon
+ 100 Posts
City : colombo
GetReal Gold : 8801

New English Stories Empty English stories

2016-12-09, 7:46 am
Hitha Honda Kolla wrote:How come that there are no new stories in this section of the site? It's a real pitty that our english writers are very indifferent towards our site.
It takes a while to come up with a good story-line. I am working on a story-line these days and hopefully It will come out soon. Unlike sinhala story section, the audience is small for english stories..so I guess that is also a factor for fewer english writers.
Hitha Honda Kolla
Hitha Honda Kolla
2000 + Posts
Mood : Loveble

City : cololmbo
GetReal Gold : 9850

2016-12-11, 4:36 am
darknoon wrote:
Hitha Honda Kolla wrote:How come that there are no new stories in this section of the site? It's a real pitty that our english writers are very indifferent towards our site.
It takes a while to come up with a good story-line. I am working on a story-line these days and hopefully It will come out soon. Unlike sinhala story section, the audience is small for english stories..so I guess that is also a factor for fewer english writers.

Yes. You are right. But i am sure that some body will read and will comment regularly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum