Get Real Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 4129 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

Go down
Siyapath
Siyapath
+ 1000 Posts
Mood : Rainbow

City : Ratmalana
GetReal Gold : 13750

a small comment. but it is very nice Empty a small comment. but it is very nice

2013-02-17, 8:37 am
Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)
When my little brother came out his BF was scared that his parents would find out from my parents. So scared he broke up with my brother! My brother was devastated, accepted by his family when he came out, but rejected by his boyfriend. About a week after the breakup my brother calls his ex BF's house on the land line as his ex wouldn't answer his cell. His mom answered and he asked to speak to the boy. The mom told him to get his ass over to their house and explain to their son that they didn't know he was gay until they broke up. He was depressed so they snooped to make sure he wasn't in trouble or on drugs. They found their messages on his computer and figured it out. The parents didn't care if their son was gay, they were conservatives but couldn't stand the homophobes affiliated with their politics.

My brother went over and explained the situation to his ex, and they lived happily ever after (7 years now).

This is a true story from one of my best friends who was once a homophobe, no longer because he realized two of his best friends were gay.

Everyone deserves to love who they choose, how they choose, and enjoy happiness.

-Eric
Emrys
Emrys
City : Colombo
GetReal Gold : 8475

a small comment. but it is very nice Empty Re: a small comment. but it is very nice

2013-05-07, 8:38 pm
really,these type of stories was changed my mind....... by the way thanks my bro siyapath.......
appreciate it
kumaratarat
kumaratarat
+ 250 Posts
Mood : Loveble

City : kottawa
GetReal Gold : 9125

a small comment. but it is very nice Empty Re: a small comment. but it is very nice

2013-06-11, 7:49 pm
:) ....
thisu
thisu
Mood : Cheerful

City : kandy
GetReal Gold : 8101

2013-06-11, 10:37 pm
:) ... :D .. :oops:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum