Get Real Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Hate Us, Know Us! ........ Gay by birth, fabulous by choice .............We're here. We're queer. Get used to it .............. Love is a Terrible thing to hate .......................හදේ සිර කොට තැබූ සිතුවිලි නිදහසේ පෙළගස්වන්නට සොඳුරු අවකාශයක්.............දින 4130 ක් පුරා ඔබ සමඟ සිටීමට හැකිවීම අපට සතුටක් ........... DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW OFF YOUR TRUE COLORS

Go down
saranga.aw

Mood : Cheerful

City : Panadura
GetReal Gold : 7678

Friendship, Love or whatever Empty Friendship, Love or whatever

2015-09-14, 7:16 pm
Cool very simple friendly lad in early twenties, out and from Sri Lanka, a nature lover passionate on travelling and music. Looking for a decent young man for something more than just a hook up. I believe in Love so I dream of a simple romantic guy who will stay with me in my ups and downs. I have passed difficult times and have loved wrong people. I never regret that I fell for wrong people. I believe everyone I fell in love with have enriched my life and I hope I have done theirs too. Now mature enough to understand that it is life and I move forward no matter what comes ahead on my way. I might migrate in future because Sri Lanka is not the place if somebody wants to have a serious relationship with a same sex partner. Trust me or not, I am spiritual. I believe some decency and a loving heart can enlighten one’s life so don’t expect fancy things in my partner. I respect every single person I meet in my life regardless of the differences they make in this world. Try me… you will never regret my friendship.
rayya1
rayya1
Mood : Fine

City : colombo
GetReal Gold : 7591

Friendship, Love or whatever Empty Re: Friendship, Love or whatever

2015-10-15, 10:33 pm
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum